
Well everybody, it is official: the end of your 4 your career at Camden County Technical Schools is coming to an end. Think about the past four years here at school; what have you learned? what have you accomplished? what do you regret?
Your Task:
Today, I would like you to write a blog entry reflecting on your last 4 years here at CCTS. Discuss what has meant a lot to you or what you would have changed. You are going to use 1 text-to-text connection to help enhance 1 of your significant experiences. Lastly, think about how you have impacted others and reflect on that as well.
What to Include:
- A list of at least THREE of your most significant memories from your time here at CCTS. Think about family, friends, mentors, teachers, principals, coaches, etc.
- Explain - in detail - at least TWO of these events and THEIR SIGNIFICANCE to you. How do you think these events will influence your life. Use at least 3 sentences for each.
- ONE text-to-text connection to further enhance ONE of you experiences. For instance, I felt like...."Doug from King of Queens when....." Explain with 3 sentences.
- Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, think about the impact that YOU made on others. Write a 3 - 5 sentences reflection on your impact on others.
REMEMBER THIS WILL BE SEEN BY YOUR CLASSMATES. SO, ONLY WRITE WHAT YOU WOULD OTHERS TO SEE!

in my 4 years of ccts i expirence a few things
ReplyDeletemy shop i spent alot of time welding and fabrication with my teacher doing repairs on trailers chairs ect. the welding its self i have improved my skills in alot of areas.my favorite type of weling is tig stainless and aluminum.
two shop teachers i had rynex and galindo those two helped me out in everyway with welding
Hmmmmmmm... poke. i win, some of my most famous and egnoleged memorys of all time. would be.... meeting my girlfriend afterschool one day that was a half a day and i decided to give my friend dom a ride home and landed up going to sumerdale to meet Joe Gibbons ditched gibbons to go hang out with Doms ex-girlfriend then we met with some of Doms ex-girlfriend's friends and then we went to pick up a nother girl, which thought was amazing, went to a park with her and swang on the swings and talked then we were told that the cops were coming to the park so we had to leave so we went to a nother park, then it was getting late so i had to take her home, this was when i had my Ford Turaus, we had six people in the car, and it was one amazing night, getting into a car accident after school going to bowling practice... Working in the main office my senoir year.
ReplyDeleteyou may think that this irelevent to school but it had a major impact on my life. as soon as i met her i started to do better in school, and lead an amazing life
Well i can say the last four years at CCTS has been interesting. More like a roller coaster ride. There were a lot of ups and a lot of downs. But overall, not to drastic.
ReplyDeleteI did and learned a lot of new things about the school and other people. But most importantly I learned a lot of new things about myself.
One of my BEST moments here at CCTS was when i got the MVP trophy in soccer my junior year. Even though, we never won any games it still is an honor to be named MVP! I remember when i got that award all i could do was yell and smile a lot. I have to say out of all four years that was my proudest moment. It also brought an element of suprise because I never thought that I was good enough to be an MVP! Well i deffinatley proved myself wrong.
Another one of a significant moment is really not a happy one. But it taught me a lot. It was my three year relationship. Now i don't need to go into detail. I will say that it has made me a stronger and a mentally healthier woman today. I went through the struggle of the cheating, the lies, and be talked down to till I was nothing. But I honestly thank that person for putting me through that. If i would have never went through that, it would have never made me the person I am today.
Last but not least, is the signifagance of graduating. I know it hasn't happened yet, but its only eight days away. I really can't believe after four quick years it is time to get my diploma and get out. In a way, I am happy because life always has to move on and there are so many oppurtunities out there in the REAL world. But, on the other side I am sad because all the teachers I have met and been taught by. They won't be there anymore. All the friends I have made I hope they will be there in the future.. if not than i will miss them. Last, the memories that lie in this twelve building school. Now those memories will last forever.
I have several certifications and licenses for HVAC/R, I did a lot of hard work and took advantage of opportunity. when i started here, i didn't want anything to do with college. Now I'm lookin forward to go back to school and in 5 year's have my bachloers in Mechanical engineering and electrical engineering. I started co-op last march, i was the first to be on co-op for the graduating class of 2010. Working for our school opened a lot of doors for me. I work in the Boiler Room as an HVAC/R technician. i'm getting my black seal stationary engineering license after i graduate. In six months i'll be goin for my blue seal stationary engineering license and three more licenses that deal with seweage, drinking water, and well towers. I also plan on getting my contractor's license for Heating, Geothermal, Solar installations, Air conditioning, Refrigeration, wind turbines, Indoor air quality and hydropower installation.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI have alot of memories actually more than three here at Camden County Technical Schools! The most three important ones are hard to choose well let me start Freshman year, Coming here as a freshman in September fall of 2006. I have learned alot of things. I was scared at first. I was nervous and didnt know how to act! My next favorite thing about this school is that the teachers are constintly reminding us that we have to do the right thing not because they want to bug us but also because they want to prepare us for the real world that we are about to step into in a about a week or so. Another precious memory that i will never forget is coming to school pregnant. That was one of the main achivements that i have made was coming to school while pregnant.I attended school pregnant i was pregnant from September 2008- June 2009. I thought i would never make it. But I put my self to the test and made it. I cant believe i have made it this far with my son. People make it seem like a child puts a life on hold and its not like that because I have gained more knowledge and expience from my son, being in my life. I finally found out that my son not only helped me suceed in life he aslo inspired me to move forward in life. Another thing that i am proud about is being able to finish high school as a mother, When senior year began my son was only 2 months & a 1/2, now that school is at its end my son will be one.. and Last but not least meeting my bestfriend Jessica they day i met her was in history, it was freshman year it was funny i thought she was concited and thought she was better than any one, but when we started talking and got cool i learned that its true what my peers always told me dont judge a book by its cover. I was actually judgeing jessica by he cover, but when me and her really met and talked we got a long and since freshman year i am so proud to say that we have been best friend and from here on out we will remain best friends forever!
ReplyDeleteOver my four years in highschool i have made plenty of friends with a lifetime of memories. Many of those memories happen when i was in shop class or the swim team. During the time i spent in shop learning about commercial baking taught me more than just how to bake but interact and work well with others. We had plenty of laughs when are teacher slipped and fell,throwing dough at eachother, and eating all the goods. Also, swimming was a great excurricular activity for me since i loved the water and was able to meet people from all four grades and creating more friends on the way. However it doesnt stop thier the most important thing that happen or should i say person that happen to me was Dominic. He became my best friend doing absolutly everything he could for me,i loved how i could be myself around him and not have to worry about doing something embarrsing since he would just laugh in a lovable way anyways,im greatful he listed to all my problems and stayed strong through all the difficulties i put him through(which was alot!) and no matter how much pain and heartache i caused him he was still there for me and never stop loving me and for that i hope he knows that ill always love him no matter what<3 and that is what i have to thank for ccts
ReplyDeleteI remember my first day coming into this school, and to be truthfully honest, i hated it. I din't know anyone here, i wanted to go to another school, i didn't even make the choice to come here. However, it didn't take me long to make friends, within the first two weeks i was on the cross counrty team and making more friends than i had first anticipated. i didnt realize it, but this school was growing on me. Teachers were always really nice to me, maybe because i was really a graet kid, or they remembered that my parents went here and that my dad won more awards for the school. Whatever the reason i felt comfortable here. After the first few months,i was enjoying my stay here to an extent, i of course hated the whole uniform thing but i stuck it out. in the winter i joined the swimming team and thats when the fun really began. people began to talk to me more, i talked to more people, and being on the news made random people just walk up to me and talk to me, i was kinda wierded out at first but i started to understand that it was normal.
ReplyDelete